The Potter Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still don't want to let Harry Potter and friends go? Want to talk about it or share or creativity because you can't let your love die? Then come and join us here at the forums and let your love go!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?

Go down 

Pottermore: What you always wanted, or a major disappointment?
Everything I ever dreamed of!
Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  Vote_lcap0%Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A major disappointment for sure.
Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  Vote_lcap0%Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's alright.
Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  Vote_lcap100%Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
I didn't see much point in getting one.
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Maelody
Admin
Admin

Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  Empty
PostSubject: Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?    Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:05 am

So it's exactly what the title asks for. Did you think it was a disappointment, or was it what you always wanted? Don't get me wrong, I think it is pretty interesting, but it was a bit of a let down to me. I found myself extremely bored with it after the initial sorting really. I even stayed up all night every night (from the first to the last) to get myself and all my friends a beta account. Well, that's what I think about it. Perhaps I'll add some of the things that majorly disappointed me later, and some of the things I do like. I just wanted to get this forum kicking! Smile

I'm MoonWatch105 over there, by the way. I'm a Slytherin! Add me!

Also, notice this is a poll as well if you wish to partake in it. The results won't really lead into anything, it's just so you can get used to some of the attachments around her.
Back to top Go down
https://thepotterforum.rpg-board.net

Pottermore: What You Always Wanted, Or A Major Disappointment?
Page 1 of 1